Sunday, August 9, 2009

I guess it would be a good idea to tell my side of the story in all of this. I'd been working at Rupe's for about 2 years when I first met Kodi, and I really wasn't looking for any kind of relationship at the time, but all of that changed when Kodi walked in the door. From the moment I first laid eyes on her I knew she was going to be something special in my life, but since she was 15 at the time, I don't think I ever imagined she would be as special as my wife to be. I even remember her first words to me... "Ummmm, I'm starting working here in a few days and I need some shirts?"... Not exactly a breathtaking sentiment, but you know how these things go... It's been a bumpy road to get to where we are right now, but I promise I wouldn't change one thing about it. She is my life, my love, and my greatest joy. Sometimes when I wake up and roll over and she's laying there next to me, it all just feels too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment